The Urgent Care services at Riccarton Clinic are state-of-the-art.
No appointment is necessary.
Our doctors are GPs experienced in acute medicine. Our nurses have received training in the assessment and treatment of acute medical and injury issues. All our clinicians are certified in advanced cardiac life support and paediatric advanced life support
Benefits of our Urgent Care services:
- Medical care for patients who do not need a hospital-based emergency department
- Shorter waiting times compared with typical emergency departments
- We provide high quality accident and urgent health care for people who are unable to access their own GP
- Diagnostic and imaging capabilities, including X-rays and laboratory testing
- A comfortable, safe environment
Because Riccarton Clinic is a combined general practice and Urgent Care Clinic with extensive services and many skilled clinicians, we can arrange for the follow-up care you need after your visit, however, we encourage people to return to their own GP, if they have one, for ongoing care.